5 Reasons Everyone With A Builder Mentality Should Commit To (1) New Daily Habit That Empowers Them With The Feelings of Bliss and Contentment
I believe that daily habits have the power to change your life.
I’ve been alive for nearly 28 years, and over that time, I’ve acquired and relinquished plenty of daily habits. It’s now clear that this ebb and flow of life priorities shape who we are at any moment of our lives.
I’ve recently started a new daily habit of writing on the internet. So with a fresh perspective, I can say that everyone should commit to one activity that makes them happy to daily practice starting tomorrow.
And I have five specific reasons why:
- Reason #1: You can pick anything, so long as it makes you feel blissful in its rawest state. It can take ten seconds or ten minutes. Just don’t over-commit to anything too challenging or lengthy (say, 30 minutes)
- Reason #2: It doesn’t matter what you have going on tomorrow. When you commit every day, you commit to doing things on busy days, sleepy days, and dull days. Every. Single. Day.
- Reason #3: If you’ve picked a habit that you can develop and get better at through life, you’ve hit the jackpot. Your practice of this habit will evolve with you for the rest of your life.
- Reason #4:This requires sustainability. You’re learning how to build practices that can stand the test of time.
- Reason #5: Doing something every day gives you continuity and awareness t the nuances of this experience.
- Reason #6: You’re developing a personalized framework for happiness: If you do this thing every day, you’ll feel better and happier over time. That sounds like the literal recipe to success.
If you pick up a new daily habit, let me know — I’d love to hear about your strategies for overcoming the desire to break the habit initially.
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog